- Welcoming drink to give you a warm welcome to the Ahrntal valley in South Tyrol.
- Abundant breakfast buffet featuring regional and homemade products (selection of mueslis, local yogurt, jam, honey, all kinds of cheeses and sausages, South Tyrolean bacon, healthy fruit juices, fresh bread, crispy croissants).
- Weekly champagne breakfast.
- Sunday breakfast with Weisswurst sausages and mustard.
Scent the Ahrntal mountain air
Spring Special Offer
Including cable car pass for the Speikboden and Klausberg hiking areas
Nature has woken up to renew life in the valley and the scent of flowers enhances the air. The rustic eateries and mountain huts are already open and a wide range of leisure activities await you.
You can take unlimited free rides during May and June on the mountain railroads to the Speikboden and Klausberg hiking areas.
1 bottle of sparkling wine we offer you for a warm welcome.
Start of the mountain lift season 2023:
End of May – 06/30/2023
Three days with breakfast buffet: 153,00 € per person in double room
(each additional vacation day is 48,00 € per person and day).
Three days with breakfast buffet: 207,00 € per person in double room as single room
(each additional vacation day is 63,00 € per person and day).
All prices are plus local tax for persons 14 years old and over: 2,10 € per person per day
For a wonderful time at our South Tyrolean B&B
- Whirlpool hot tub under the starry sky.
- Free use of sauna and whirlpool.
- Free entry to the Cascade swimming pool in Sand in Taufers and discounted entry to the exclusive sauna world. (closed until further notice)
- Bathrobe rental (Deposit 20,00 €; wearing fee: 4,00 €) and hotel slippers for sale.
Extras in the spring, summer and autumn
- Mountain bike and e-bike rental.
- Bicycle storage room.
- Hiking maps.
- Free mountain railroads: Our guests are allowed unlimited use of the Speikboden and Klausberg mountain railroads during May and June.
Extras in winter
- Storage room for skis with ski boot dryer.
- Toboggan rental.
- Discounts for ski equipment and toboggan rental from our partners.
- Toboggan and ski runs from Speikboden mountain to B&B Hotel Schwarzbachhof (9 km long "frosty road").
Free public transport throughout South Tyrol
- The HolidayPass Premium card entitles you to free use of all of South Tyrol's public transport: scheduled buses, ski buses, regional trains and some lifts (Mühlbach-Meransen, Bozen-Renon). Besides all this, it includes a lively weekly program and discounts for many services.
- The HolidayPass Premium also includes the Museumobil Card: Free admission per museum to over 90 museums, collections and exhibition venues in South Tyrol.
B&B Hotel Schwarzbachhof
- Free parking.
- Free WiFi in the rooms and throughout the hotel.
- Room cleaning included.
- Vacation and hiking tips from your hosts Elisabeth and her son Hannes.
- Garden with sunbathing lawn and sun loungers.
- Reception and house bar.
- Small home library
- A range of fitness equipment.
Mountain railroads included
Our guests get unlimited free travel in May and June on the Speikboden and Klausberg hiking areas mountain railroads.
Start of the mountain lift season 2022:
Klausberg from May 21
Speikboden from June 4
Start of the mountain lift season 2023:
Klausberg from May 20
Speikboden from June 3
Groups upon advance request.
We accept pets
Pets are permitted (5,00 € per day) but are not allowed in the dining room.
Arrival and departure
Rooms are ready for occupancy starting at 2 p.m. on the day of arrival and are available until 10 a.m. on the day of departure. In the event of early departure or late arrival, the days booked will be charged.
We accept cash (by law a maximum of 4,999.99 €), checks, credit cards (Visa, Euro, Master Card +2% surcharge), EC/bank cards (+2% surcharge) or bank transfer.
Bank Intesa San Paolo, Bruneck
IBAN: IT50 Z030 6958 2431 0000 0000 890
Account holder: Hannes Niederkofler
Trip cancellation insurance
Sometimes, something happens before you start your trip, but our cancellation insurance gives you financial protection If you arrive late, don't arrive at all or depart early from your booked hotel stay, cancellation fees can be recharged in accord with EU standards.
To save you possible fees in such cases, we recommend that you take out this trip cancellation insurance. We recommend, for example, Allianz travel insurance: www.allianz-reiseversicherung.de.
Cancellation terms art. 1382 civil code
The cancellation can be accepted just in written form.
For cancellations made up to 31 days before the date of arrival, no additional fee will be charged.
For cancellations within 30 to 15 days prior to arrival, 40% of the total booking will be charged.
For cancellations within 14 to 8 days prior to arrival, 60% of the total booking will be charged.
For cancellations within 7 days prior to arrival, 80% of the total booking will be charged.
In the event of early departure or late arrival, the days booked will be charged 100%.