Our included services at a glance
Because Your Well-Being Matters
Your Ahrntal vacation includes plenty of amenities. We will spoil you with our abundant breakfast buffet and many other extras.
For a wonderful time at our South Tyrolean B&B
- Welcoming drink to give you a warm welcome to the Ahrntal valley in South Tyrol.
- Abundant breakfast buffet featuring regional and homemade products (selection of mueslis, local yogurt, jam, honey, all kinds of cheeses and sausages, South Tyrolean bacon, healthy fruit juices, fresh bread, crispy croissants).
- Weekly champagne breakfast.
- Sunday breakfast with Weisswurst sausages and mustard.
- Whirlpool hot tub under the starry sky.
- Free use of sauna and whirlpool.
- Free entry to the Cascade swimming pool in Sand in Taufers and discounted entry to the exclusive sauna world. (closed until further notice)
- Bathrobe rental (Deposit 20,00 €; wearing fee: 4,00 €) and hotel slippers for sale.
HolidayPass Premium & Museumobil Cards.
Free public transport throughout South Tyrol
- The HolidayPass Premium card entitles you to free use of all of South Tyrol's public transport: scheduled buses, ski buses, regional trains and some lifts (Mühlbach-Meransen, Bozen-Renon). Besides all this, it includes a lively weekly program and discounts for many services.
- The HolidayPass Premium also includes the Museumobil Card: Free admission per museum to over 90 museums, collections and exhibition venues in South Tyrol.
Mountain railroads included
Our guests get unlimited free travel in May and June on the Speikboden and Klausberg hiking areas mountain railroads.
Start of the mountain lift season 2022:
Klausberg from May 21
Speikboden from June 4
Start of the mountain lift season 2023:
Klausberg from May 20
Speikboden from June 3